Director of our Centre of Enhancement and Learning
Behind every great school is a great team of people. We would love you to join our team at Diocesan School for Girls in Auckland.
Imagine being part of a school where your passion for teaching is actively nurtured. Where you have great technology and facilities at your fingertips. Where you are teaching students who are genuinely excited to learn. Sound appealing? We are one of New Zealand’s leading independent girls’ schools, with an outstanding reputation for our approach to curriculum design and learning. We welcome day students and boarders from preschool, right through to Year 13. Our academic record stands for itself, but Dio stands for so much more. We believe that education is an adventure involving creativity, imagination and discovery.
Are you our new Director of our Centre of Enhancement and Learning?
Behind every great school is a great team of people. We’d love you to join ours.
As our new full-time Director of our Centre for Enhancement and Learning, you’ll be:
- An innovative, dynamic and engaging leader who is committed to ensuring a supportive, high trust, collegial faculty environment.
- Experienced in providing leadership and programme development on all matters relating to the learning needs for students, with oversight of Years 1-13.
- An expert in terms of your knowledge and experience in understanding learning differences including gifted and talented.
- Passionate about teaching young women, nurturing a caring environment where students are engaged, motivated and developed.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Able to start Term 1 2021
We offer students a dual pathway with NCEA and International Baccalaureate (PYP, MYP and the Diploma).
Diocesan School for Girls is a place of academic, sporting and cultural excellence. We are a high performing independent Anglican School with girls who are motivated to learn. Our students have access to state of the art educational and sporting facilities. Our staff have access to a wide range of professional development opportunities. Our school is a place of innovation and inspiration, where we help girls develop skills for the ever-changing world.
What can we offer?
- Broad opportunities for professional development
- Access to fitness centre, pool and physiotherapist services
- Covered staff car parking on site
- Competitive remuneration
Please send through your application by 31st January 2021.
Please apply online via our website https://www.diocesan.school.nz/employment-opportunities