An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Teacher of Mathematics in a full-time, ongoing position commencing Term 1, 2021.
Presbyterian Ladies' College Melbourne is a leading ELC-Year 12 Christian independent school for girls offering both the VCE and International Baccalaureate. PLC has an outstanding academic tradition, an international focus and strong pastoral and co-curricular programs focusing on encouraging leadership, service and life-long personal development and learning.
PLC is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, passionate and experienced Teacher of Mathematics in a full-time, ongoing position commencing Term 1, 2021.
Reporting to the Head of Mathematics, you will:
- be experienced in teaching Mathematics from Years 7 to 12
- demonstrate the ability to work within and contribute to a team, particularly in the context of planning units of work and related assessments
- be passionate about the teaching and learning of Mathematics
- create a learning environment that fosters a love of learning Mathematics, encouraging each student to engage in the learning process
- ensure personal and professional development is ongoing and keep abreast of curriculum initiatives in Mathematics secondary education
All staff must commit to a culture that supports and embraces Child Safe Standards.
How to Apply
Since 1875 PLC has been committed to educating girls. If you would like to be part of our future, please visit www.plc.vic.edu.au under 'Employment' for a detailed position description and full details on how to apply.
Applications close Monday 19 October 2020.