Junior School Teachers
Multiple positions available, including Full Time ongoing and Contract opportunities
Start Date: Term 1 2021
Closing Date: 5pm 8 November 2020
Do you possess the energy and drive to make a difference in a collaborative environment where teamwork and superior interpersonal skills are valued?
Are you excited by new opportunities and love being part of the growth and development of every child? Are you an educator passionate about teaching literacy, numeracy and inquiry-based learning?
From Pre-Kindergarten, our curriculum is charged with powerful learning experiences to engender flexible, critical and creative thinking. We work to instil a love of learning and strive every day to light the fire of inquiry in each child. Questioning is prized.
Founded in 1886, MLC School is an Australian Independent Girls’ School of the Uniting Church in Australia. MLC School’s mission is to educate and inspire young women to be fearless thinkers with moral courage and compassion to be agents of change in their own lives and the lives of others.
Our academic, co-curricular and pastoral care programs are responsive to the changing needs of these complex times and encourage girls to take measured risks, embrace innovation and adapt to change.
As a Junior School Teacher, you possess superior interpersonal skills, have excellent classroom management skills and have the drive to cultivate our students’ creativity, independence and confidence. You continuously strive to improve your pedagogical practice.
- Experience as a classroom teacher
- Recognised teaching qualifications e.g. Bachelor of Primary Education (Kindergarten to Year 6)
- Accreditation with NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA)
- Strong commitment to ongoing development of classroom practice and a collaborative approach to teaching and learning
- Confident IT capabilities that support innovative classroom experiences and contribute to a blended learning environment
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a number of exciting benefits including:
- Professional learning opportunities
- Salary packaging
- Discounted School fees
- Onsite parking
- Access to the School’s gym and indoor Aquatic Centre
Applications close on 8 November 2020.
Only applications submitted via the MLC School website will be considered.
MLC School will review applications prior to the closing date and interested applicants are encouraged to apply early. MLC School reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.