IBDP French Teacher, Years 11 & 12
Commencement is Term 1 2021 or as soon as possible
- For 2021 the role is 0.2 – 0.3 FTE depending on additional subjects being taught. To complement hours for 1.5 days, it would be advantageous if other subjects could be taught for Years 7 – 12 (i.e. CAS) Applications are invited from experienced teachers as well as recent graduates
Elonera Montessori School is offering high quality education for children and young people from 12 months to 18 years, where global learners and leaders are nurtured, challenged and inspired to serve and shape our world with courage, curiosity, creativity and compassion.
We offer Montessori education for the early years and from K – Year 6. For the middle / high school, we offer a Montessori Adolescence program, and for Years 11 & 12 we offer the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program.
Elonera Montessori School is seeking a competent, dynamic & relational subject specialist to work within a dedicated and experienced IB World School. Commencement for this position is Term 1 2021 or as soon as possible.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and experienced Secondary French Teacher to join our Senior School team and already excellent staff community.
This position is part-time and involves teaching students in Years 11 & 12. For 2021 the role is 0.2 – 0.3 FTE depending on additional subjects being taught. To complement hours for 1.5 days, it would be advantageous if other subjects could be taught for Years 7 – 12 (i.e. CAS) Applications are invited from experienced teachers as well as recent graduates.
Applicants will have:
- a thorough understanding and knowledge of IB program requirements and curriculum planning for students in years 11 & 12 as it relates to the teaching of French,
- previous experience teaching French is desirable,
- demonstrated high level communication skills,
- sound ICT skills, particularly in the use of computers as a learning technology in skills,
- personal attributes including dependability, adaptability/flexibility, integrity, concern for others, cooperation, initiative, achievement/effort and attention to detail,
- current teaching registration with NESA
Applicants are expected to support the philosophy and specific ethos and values of a Montessori School.
Elonera Montessori School is committed to protecting children and young people from harm and all applicants are screened with regard to child protection and must hold a current WWCC.
How to Apply:
Applications must include a cover letter, resume and three current referees and be directed to:
Ms Sabine Adigun - Principal
Email: [email protected]
Elonera Montessori School
21 Mount Ousley Road, Mound Ousley, NSW 2519
Phone: (02) 4225 1000
Applications will be received until Friday 16 April 2021. Elonera Montessori reserves the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date.