The College is seeking to appoint a Science teacher to join our highly successful Science department.
Term 3 and 4 2021 (with the possibility of extension to 2022)
The College is seeking to appoint a Science teacher to join our highly successful Science department. The successful applicant will demonstrate:
- a commitment to the Catholic Dominican Mission of the College
- exemplary contemporary classroom practice including the use of various technologies to enhance student engagement and academic outcomes
- a sound knowledge and understanding of the Stage 4-6 NESA Science syllabus, assessment and reporting requirements
- and ability to plan, design and implement a variety of strategies to support differentiated learning within the classroom
- a collaborative approach to teaching and learning
- a student centred approach to holistic education
- an active commitment to the broader life of the College, including pastoral care/wellbeing, co-curricular and outdoor education.
International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme experience would be advantageous.
For a full description of the role, please refer to the position description at https://www.ssc.nsw.edu.au/about-santa-sabina/employment/.
Applications must contain a cover letter outlining relevant experience, a CV and a completed College Employment Application Form and must be addressed to The College Principal, Ms Paulina Skerman.
Completed applications are to be sent as one complete document and emailed to [email protected].
Applications close: 4.00pm Thursday 17 June 2021