- Temporary part time position
- 0.725 FTE
- To commence in Term 3
We are seeking a Geography teacher who is an excellent classroom practitioner to join our Social Science team on a temporary part time basis, until the end of 2021. This role would suit someone who demonstrates creativity and rigour in the delivery of curriculum and enjoys working in a committed and professional team.
To secure this role you will;
- Have experience teaching Geography Years 7 - 10;
- Be an effective classroom teacher with an excellent understanding of the curriculum;
- Be confident in differentiating curriculum in the classroom;
- Have a passion for your KLA, and a creative and enthusiastic teaching style; and
- Have a commitment to pastoral care within the Christian ethos of the school.
- Qualification in Education and registration with NESA;
- Being proactive and innovative;
- Effective interpersonal communication skills; and
- Ability to work in a collaborative team.
Please include a cover letter as the first page of your resume. As a part of the application process, you will be asked to upload your academic transcripts.
Ravenswood School for Girls is dedicated to maintaining a child safe environment and is committed to the safety, welfare and wellbeing of children.
Shortlisted applicants will be required to provide the School with their Working With Children Check number and NESA Teacher Accreditation number in order to be eligible for this position.
Applications close 9am Monday 12 July 2021
Ravenswood is a Uniting Church IB World School