Primary (Kindergarten to Year 6)
- Primary (Kindergarten to Year 6)
- experience in NESA Stages 1-3 and the IB PYP (Primary Years Programme) and is an advantage.
The strength of any school is its staff. The staff reflect and maintain the overall ethos, mission and vision,
and principles of the School.
The role requires:
- detailed knowledge of contemporary pedagogy, curriculum, and education
- a desire to work with students, staff and parents to develop students’ learning across all aspects
of academic, co-curricular, and extra-curricular life
- a desire to work closely with a committed and dynamic team of educators to engender experiences
which reflects the values and objectives of the school.
Experience and Skills
- awareness, understanding and implementation of current and relevant: curriculum, teaching,learning, pedagogy
- collaboration and implementation of teaching-learning programmes
- implementation of curricular and co-curricular programmes for staff, students, parents
The Australian International Academy employs Staff with a passion for seeing young people grow and succeed. Each member of staff acts as a role model to help achieve this goal. The vision of the Academy is to have graduates who are well prepared and self motivated to advance Australia and to participate effectively as world citizens . From time to time, employment opportunities are available.