Secondary Teacher Positions - 2022
- Opportunities available for innovative and passionate educators to join our team
- Responsible for promoting learning and maximising student growth
- An understanding of inquiry-base learning
- Commencing Term 1, 2022
St Peter’s Anglican Grammar is the evolution of St Peter’s Anglican Primary School commencing in 2022. We will begin offering secondary education to girls and boys in Year 7, 2022 and grow to offer the full Pre-Kindergarten - Year 12 educational experience over the coming years.
We are currently seeking inspirational, collaborative and experienced secondary teachers in the following areas:-
- Secondary Teacher - English & Humanities - permanent position (FTE 0.8 - 1.0)
- Secondary Teacher - Mathematics & Science - permanent position (FTE 0.8-1.0)
Key Responsibilities, Overview of the Position, Key Selection Criteria
For a full description of the above, please refer to the Position Description located on the School's Website. https://www.stpeters.nsw.edu.au/discover/employment/
How to Apply
Applicants are asked to:-
- A cover letter outlining suitability for the position.
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) of not more than 4 pages, addressing the “Personal Qualities”.
- A completed “Application for Employment Form for Teaching Staff” located on the School's website.
- Applicants must also have or be eligible for NSW Teacher Registration and provide a current Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
- Provide a statement of personal Christian faith.
- Provide three (3) referees.
Application Closing Date
- Applications must be addressed to the Headmaster of St. Peter's Anglican Grammar and arrive via email to [email protected] no later than Friday, 24 September 2021.
St Peter's Anglican Grammar is a child safe organisation. Employment screening is mandatory in accordance with legislative requirements and the successful candidate must comply with the current NSW Child Protection Legislation.