PE Teacher / Sports Coordinator
- Opportunity for a professional educator to join our team
- Demonstrated passion for promoting physical education and inspiring students
- Coordinating the development of all facets of the School's PE / Sport programme
- Commencing Term 1, 2022
St Peter’s Anglican Grammar is the evolution of St Peter’s Anglican Primary School commencing in 2022.
The PE Teacher/Sports Coordinator will demonstrate a passion for physical education and a desire to facilitate and promote necessary change for the future. They will utilise effective teaching and learning strategies and support colleagues in providing a safe and healthy learning environment for all students within the School.
The PE Teacher / Sports Coordinator knows the expectations of school and NESA requirements for programming, assessing and reporting. They will coordinate the development of all facets of the School's PE / Sports Programme including the teaching of specialist PE lessons from Pre-Kindergarten to Year 6.
Key Responsibilities, Overview of the Position, Key Selection Criteria
For a full description of the above, please refer to the Position Description located on the School's Website. https://www.stpeters.nsw.edu.au/discover/employment/
How to Apply
Applicants are asked to:-
- A cover letter outlining suitability for the position.
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) of not more than 4 pages, addressing the “Personal Qualities”.
- A completed “Application for Employment Form for Teaching Staff” located on the School's website.
- Applicants must also have or be eligible for NSW Teacher Registration and provide a current Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
- Provide a statement of personal Christian faith.
- Provide three (3) referees.
Application Closing Date
- Applications must be addressed to the Headmaster of St. Peter's Anglican Grammar and arrive via email to [email protected] no later than Friday, 24 September 2021.
St Peter's Anglican Grammar is a child safe organisation. Employment screening is mandatory in accordance with legislative requirements and the successful candidate must comply with the current NSW Child Protection Legislation.