- Leading the development of our Inquiry Resource Centre
- Facilate teaching and learning and helping students develop a love of literature
- Pre-Kindergarten - Year 7 in 2022 and growing to Pre-Kindergarten to Year 12 by 2027
St Peter’s Anglican Grammar is the evolution of St Peter’s Anglican Primary School commencing in 2022.
The Teacher Librarian will lead the development of our Inquiry Resource Centre. The applicant will be an innovative Teacher Librarian with a strong undertaking of pedagogy and curriculum for Pre-Kindergarten - Year 7 in 2022 and growing to Pre-Kindergarten to Year 12 by 2027.
Key Responsibilities, Overview of the Position, Key Selection Criteria
For a full description of the above, please refer to the Position Description located on the School's Website. https://www.stpeters.nsw.edu.au/discover/employment/
How to Apply
Applicants are asked to:-
- A cover letter outlining suitability for the position.
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) of not more than 4 pages, addressing the “Personal Qualities”.
- A completed “Application for Employment Form for Teaching Staff” located on the School's website.
- Applicants must also have or be eligible for NSW Teacher Registration and provide a current Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
- Provide a statement of personal Christian faith.
- Provide three (3) referees.
Application Closing Date
- Applications must be addressed to the Headmaster of St. Peter's Anglican Grammar and arrive via email to [email protected] no later than Friday, 24 September 2021.
St Peter's Anglican Grammar is a child safe organisation. Employment screening is mandatory in accordance with legislative requirements and the successful candidate must comply with the current NSW Child Protection Legislation.