Junior School Chinese Language Teacher
- Temporary part-time position
- Commencing Term 4, 2021
- Maternity Leave Cover
St Paul’s Grammar School is a co-educational, non-denominational Christian Grammar school located in Sydney’s Greater West. An International Baccalaureate World School, located on expansive grounds across a 70-acre campus, St Paul’s students benefit from excellent facilities set amidst cultivated native gardens and bushland.
The role of the Junior School Classroom Teacher is to co-ordinate the delivery of content, in accordance with NESA and IB Curricula, and to guide and support an allocated group of students. This should be achieved using collaborative professional practice in both teaching and learning, to ensure that all students are given the best possible opportunity to learn.
The successful applicant will have:
- Appropriate qualifications and Experience, at the minimum of degree level.
- Demonstrated knowledge and excellence in the Mandarin Language.
- Display a strong ability to integrate ICT into the teaching and learning of subjects within language
- Demonstrated organisational skills including the ability to work to deadlines.
- Proven ability to work as a constructive and creative member of a team with a professional, courteous manner.
- Intermediate-level skills using computer- based applications, including the MS Office Suite (Internet Explorer, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
For more information and to download a Job Prospectus, please visit our website at https://www.stpauls.nsw.edu.au/contact/employment/
Information for Applicants
Closing date: Applications must be received by 2pm on Wednesday 29 September 2021.
How to apply: To apply for this position, please complete a St Paul’s Application for Employment form, and return this document together with a cover letter, your CV including the names of three referees, one of whom should be the applicant’s current Minister of Religion.
Applications should be marked as “confidential” and forwarded either via email to: [email protected]
or via post to:
Executive Assistant to the Principal
St Paul’s Grammar School
Locked Bag 8016
Penrith NSW 2751
Confidential inquiries can be directed via email to [email protected]
Please note that employment screening is mandatory in accordance with legislative requirements. A current Working with Children Check will be required by the successful candidate.