Applications are invited from qualified and experienced classroom teachers for a specialist role in teaching Science at our Wheelers Hill Campus.
We offer a full-time position to commence in January 2022. The ability to teach VCE Biology is essential. The successful applicant will demonstrate a passion for engaging and challenging students and for utilising learning technologies.
- Review and assess students at the beginning of each program
- Integrate Formative Practice Techniques
- Provide a flexible program that caters for individual students
- Deliver learning programs that demonstrate a research based knowledge of how students learn
- Evaluate personal teaching and learning programs including feedback from students and assessment data to inform planning
- Model high expectations to enable a safe and supportive classroom culture
- Provide reports within school standards and timelines
- Actively participate in professional development activities
- Model and live the Caulfield Grammar School values and behaviours
- Experience in teaching VCE Biology essential
- Teaching qualifications
- Current VIT Registration
A strong knowledge of the IB MYP framework and experience in teaching and leading MYP programmes will be highly regarded.
At Caulfield Grammar School, we are unique as we work to a specialist employee model. Our professional sports coaching program means that our teaching staff are able to enjoy regular weekly professional development, they can enjoy the work life balance that this provides.
Our purpose is to enable quality learning every day in every experience for every learner, for life.
Enquiries: [email protected]
Applications must be made online at: Caulfield Grammar School Opportunities
Applications close: 3 October 2021