- Temporary Full Time Position
- Parental Leave Cover
- Commencing Term 1 2022
We are seeking a dynamic and accomplished PDHPE teacher to join our dedicated team in a temporary full time capacity for a maximum term ending 31 December 2022. This position is to replace a staff member who is on leave.
To secure this role you will;
Have experience teaching PDHPE in Years 7-12
- Experience in the Stage 6 HSC PDHPE courses is preferred
- Be an effective classroom teacher with an excellent understanding of the curriculum
- Be confident in differentiating curriculum in the classroom
- Have a willingness to participate in and coordinate co-curricular sport activities
- Have a passion for your KLA, and a creative and enthusiastic teaching style
- Have a commitment to pastoral care within the Christian ethos of the school.
Please include a cover letter as the first page of your resume. As a part of the application process, you will be asked to upload your academic transcripts.
Ravenswood School for Girls is dedicated to maintaining a child safe environment and is committed to the safety, welfare and wellbeing of children.
Shortlisted applicants will be required to provide the School with their Working with Children Check number and evidence of their Teacher Accreditation in order to be eligible for this position.
Applications close 4pm Friday 1 October 2021
If you have any questions: Please contact Jennifer Richardson, Deputy Principal: Teaching and Learning on (02) 9498 9898 or by email [email protected]
Ravenswood is a Uniting Church IB World School