- Full or part time role
- Flexible start date: Term 4, 2021 or Term 1 2022
- Be an integral part of a passionate, experienced Pastoral Team
The School Psychologist will support the Head of Counselling (Senior School/Junior School), by
- contributing to the wellbeing of students across the whole school by providing pastoral and psychological support.
- Assisting and collaborating in developing and implementing wellbeing and preventative programs to foster positive mental health
- Work alongside families and external health professionals to support the wellbeing needs of students
Commencing in Term 4, 2021 (or Term 1 2022), the position can be either full or part time for the right candidate.
Please click here for further information and details of how to apply.
All applications should have a current Working With Children Check, three references (two professional), a covering letter and an up to date curriculum vitae.