Learning Enrichment Teacher
- Term 1, 2022 start
- Full-time position
- Be part of a team committed to continuous improvement in learning outcomes
Kambala is a leading educational institution for girls and young women in Australia. Established in 1887, it is one of the first girls schools in New South Wales and as such enjoys an outstanding reputation combined with a proud tradition of women's achievements.
The Learning Enrichment Teacher will support the Director of Learning Enrichment by
- Contributing to the care and wellbeing of students with diverse needs
- Being an accomplished classroom practitioner and encouraging each student to reach their full potential
- Assisting and collaborating to develop, implement and evaluate Individual Educational Plans and other appropriate programs to support academic and behavioural needs of students with diverse needs.
- Collaborating with teachers, parents and other professionals to meet the diverse needs of each student.
Start date: Term 1 2022. Full-time.
Please click here for further information and how to apply.
All applications should have a current Working With Children Check, three references (two professional), a covering letter and an up to date curriculum vitae.