Head of Enrolments
An exciting opportunity exists for a permanent full-time Head of Enrolments to join our Executive Team in beautiful Tasmania at the start of 2022 or sooner by agreement.
Launceston Church Grammar School is an Anglican co-educational day and boarding community where global learners and leaders are nurtured, challenged, and inspired to serve and shape our world with courage, curiosity, creativity, and compassion.
An exciting opportunity exists for a permanent full-time Head of Enrolments to join our Executive Team at the start of 2022 or sooner by agreement.
The Head of Enrolments is responsible for the development and implementation of enrolment strategies, policies and procedures that deliver an effective approach to enrolments in line with the strategic direction of the School. The role ensures all contact with the community is positive and welcoming with the aim of building lifelong relationships and maintenance of accurate and up-to-date records and reports of enrolment inquiries and applications.
Applicants will have:
- Highly refined communication skills, both written and oral, being sensitive to circumstances and culture
- Strong motivation, influencing and people management skills
- Organisational astuteness, excellent analytical skill and ability to interpret legislative materials
- Demonstrated information technology capacity including experience with databases and CRM
- Proven ability to develop and manage collegial relationships, to listen and motivate others
- Strong service orientation, work ethic and the ability to foster an outstanding service culture
- Excellent problem solving and presentation skills
- Demonstrated commitment to the School’s virtues and the value of independent education
- Enthusiasm and capacity to be committed to the life of the School
- Registration to Work with Vulnerable People, Tasmania.
Applicants are expected to support the ethos and values of an independent Anglican School.
Launceston Grammar is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.
Attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
The Position Description, Application Form and Information for Applicants documents are available for download at https://www.lcgs.tas.edu.au/about/employment/
Applications are required by 5pm on Friday 22 October 2022