- Full time position
- To commence asap
Ravenswood is a Uniting Church Prep to Year 12 day and boarding school for girls located on Sydney’s North Shore. Ravenswood offers both the HSC and the IB Diploma Programme as well as the PYP in the Junior School. It is a school where students enjoy outstanding academic success supported by innovative teaching practices that are underpinned by a whole school approach to Positive Education.
We are seeking an experienced Facilities Manager to join our Operational Services Team. This role has responsibility for the day-to-day organisation and operation of the School’s facilities, grounds and buildings. This role liaises closely with the Director of Operational Services and the Maintenance Manager to ensure that all facilities requirements are met. This position requires a high degree of flexibility as the Facilities Manager will be on call to attend an emergency or scheduled work out of hours and on weekends when needed.
Specifically, this position will:
- Manage the coordination of School requirements of facilities and buildings
- Liaise with staff members regarding the use of facilities and buildings
- Liaise with staff members regarding functions and facilities requirements
- Ensure that the presentation of School grounds and facilities is of an excellent standard
- Management of the facilities staff including the allocation of tasks and work schedules
The successful applicant will ideally have held a similar role in a school, institution or other large commercial facility, and will be:
- Able to work in a team environment with willingness and flexibility, and have a friendly and positive disposition.
- Physically fit and capable of undertaking physically demanding activities and manual handling tasks
- Able to add value to the presentation of the school premises.
Please include a cover letter as the first page of your resume.
Ravenswood will begin to review applications prior to the application closure date. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply promptly.
Ravenswood School for Girls is dedicated to maintaining a child safe environment and is committed to the safety, welfare and wellbeing of children.
Shortlisted applicants will be required to provide the School with their Working With Children Check in order to be eligible for this position.
It is a requirement of employment to be fully vaccinated (2 doses) for COVID-19.
Applications close 5pm, Thursday 21 October
If you have any questions please contact Michelle Line, Human Resources Officer, [email protected]
Ravenswood is a Uniting Church IB World School