Outside School Hours Care Coordinators Years 1 - 6
Radford College is looking for an Outside School Hours Care Coordinator to provide inclusive and fun environment where children are safe, engaged and well supervised within the OSHC program.
Radford College is a generous-spirited learning community that embodies the beliefs and values of the Christian faith in the Anglican tradition. Our purpose is to develop young people to live truthfully, practise compassion and seek wisdom in order to serve the common good. Grounded in our values of Truth, Compassion and Wisdom, all staff work to support the College in achieving its aims.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Outside School Hours Care Coordinator (Years 1-6) within our Outside School Hours Care (OSHC) Program. This is a permanent full-time position.
You will be responsible for providing an inclusive and fun environment where children are safe, engaged and well supervised within the OSHC program. You will be coordinating programs as required for Before School Care, After School Care and Holiday Programs and supporting and mentoring a high performing, skilled and engaged team of educators.
Working at Radford College
At Radford, we believe that the key to higher performing students is the effectiveness of their teachers, and that the key to effective teachers is the support they receive which enables them to perform their roles.
Exhibiting positive energy and enthusiasm as educators, a commitment to providing the best service, and the ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with children and adults, the OSHC team works conscientiously to support the Director of Outside School Hours Care to achieve the goal of providing our students with a holistic and inspiring education that enables them to reach their full potential.
Why choose Radford?
As well as supporting and enabling staff to achieve their potential, Radford College offers:
- A vibrant and rewarding place in which to work
- Guided Professional Learning for teaching staff to maintain professional registration standards
- Professional Learning financial support for teaching and non-teaching staff
- Salary Continuance Insurance
- Discounted school fees for eligible employees
- Employee wellbeing initiatives – EAP program, access to exercise programs (boot camp and Pilates) and group fitness classes
- Generous Superannuation after qualifying period
- Salary Sacrificing
- Excellent resources and grounds
- Free onsite parking
The successful candidate will have relevant experience working with children. They will be a confident self-starter who enjoys building relationships with multiple stakeholders both inside and outside of the College, possesses excellent communication skills, has a strong customer-service focus and can be relied upon to work autonomously. Candidates must:
- Demonstrate a passion for collaborative working as a member of a high-functioning team, with the ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and demonstrate a willingness to grow through the sharing of best practice and professional experience
- Possess excellent communications skills both written and verbal, as well as excellent time management skills
- Commit to the safeguarding and promotion of student welfare
- Be reliable and punctual
- Support Radford’s strategic priorities and goals
- Uphold Radford’s Values of Truth, Compassion and Wisdom
- Completed a Diploma in Children’s Services or Early Childhood and Care OR holding a Certificate 3 and be actively working towards a Degree or Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- A current First Aid Certificate and Asthma and anaphylaxis training or willingness to complete
How to Apply
Details about this position and how to apply can be found on the Employment section on the College Website Employment Page. If you have further enquiries regarding this position, please contact Human Resources at Recruitment Inbox.
Applications close at midnight on Sunday 28 November 2021, and should be addressed to:
email: [email protected]
Applicants will be subject to employment screening and will be required to provide a current ACT Working with Vulnerable People card prior to commencing employment.