Santa Sabina College is seeking an experienced and passionate professional to join our Primary Campus (Santa Maria Del Monte) as Music Coordinator (P-4).
Position Permanent Full-Time
Commencement date: 23 January 2023
This is a coordinator position with leadership allowance included.
The successful candidate will:
- support the Catholic Dominican Mission of the College and promote the prayer life of the College
- demonstrates outstanding leadership skills including the ability to mentor, guide and advise staff and students
- expert understanding of curriculum requirements for all NESA Early Stage1 - Stage 2 Creative Arts courses, specifically Music
- be a strategic and collaborative practitioner who can work with a range of teams
- be an exemplary teacher with demonstrated understanding of contemporary pedagogy
- leads the development, implementation and evaluation of the Creative Arts policies and programs for curriculum, assessment and reporting across P-4, specifically in regards to Music.
Please visit the College website for further application details: https://www.ssc.nsw.edu.au/about-santa-sabina/employment/