- part time role starting 2019
- State other teaching subjects for full time possibility.
Health and Physical Education Teacher part time role starting 2019 – We seek an experienced, enthusiastic and innovative Health and Physical Education Teacher to join our well-resourced faculty and work with motivated students. State other teaching subjects for full time possibility.
Diocesan School for Girls is a high performing independent Anglican School with an outstanding reputation for excellence in all aspects of achievement. With state of the art educational and sporting facilities, the school provides a unique environment where girls can achieve excellence in a wide range of academic, cultural and sporting activities.
We offer students a dual pathway with NCEA and International Baccalaureate.
Wide opportunities for professional development are available to teaching staff, as are:
- the choice of an Apple or Windows laptop (an ipad in addition to a laptop is standard equipment for teachers with junior classes)
- utilisation of our Fitness Centre gym and Aquatic pool facilities
- an on-site physiotherapist
- covered staff car parking
- generous remuneration
Please email applications, including a detailed CV and covering letter, to Human Resources at Diocesan School for Girls or apply online via our website:
View our website for learn more about our school. Please send through applications as soon as possible to meet New Zealand teacher registration and visa requirements and enable a 22 January 2019 start.
Applications close 31 January, 2019.