- part time role starting Term 2, 29 April, 2019
- State other teaching subjects for full time possibility.
Health and Physical Education Teacher part time role starting Term 2, 29 April, 2019 – We seek an experienced, enthusiastic and innovative Health and Physical Education Teacher to join our well-resourced faculty and work with motivated students. State other teaching subjects for full time possibility.
Diocesan School for Girls is a high performing independent Anglican School with an outstanding reputation for excellence in all aspects of achievement. With state of the art educational and sporting facilities, the school provides a unique environment where girls can achieve excellence in a wide range of academic, cultural and sporting activities.
We offer students a dual pathway with NCEA and International Baccalaureate.
Wide opportunities for professional development are available to teaching staff, as are:
- the choice of an Apple or Windows laptop (an ipad in addition to a laptop is standard equipment for teachers with junior classes)
- utilisation of our Fitness Centre gym and Aquatic pool facilities
- an on-site physiotherapist
- covered staff car parking
- generous remuneration
Please email applications, including a detailed CV and covering letter, to Human Resources at Diocesan School for Girls or apply online via our website:
View our website to learn more about our school. Please send through applications as soon as possible to meet New Zealand teacher registration and visa requirements.
Application closing date extended to 11 April, 2019.