Santa Sabina College is seeking an experienced and passionate professional to support the Head of Library 5-12 in our innovative Secondary Campus Library. This is a leadership position with significant release time and pay.
The successful candidate will:
- support the Catholic Dominican Mission of the College and promote the prayer life of the College
- demonstrate outstanding leadership skills including the ability to mentor, guide and advise staff and students
- demonstrates expert understanding of curriculum requirements for all NESA courses including the HSC and IBDP course
- be a strategic and collaborative practitioner who can work with a range of teams
- be an exemplary teacher with demonstrated understanding of contemporary pedagogy
- contribute to the development, implementation and evaluation of policies and programs for curriculum and assessment across Years 5-12 as Teacher Librarian
The ability to teach IBDP would be highly advantageous.
Please visit the College website for further application details: https://www.ssc.nsw.edu.au/about-santa-sabina/employment/