- Contract position - Tuesday 29 January to Tuesday 25 June 2019
The College is seeking to appoint an innovative and dynamic part-time (0.4) teacher of Italian for Primary Years from Tuesday 29 January to Tuesday 25 June 2019.
As an International Baccalaureate authorised World School for the Primary Years Programme (PYP), inquiry plays a pivotal role, where children find joy in being puzzled and challenged. Through the PYP we strive to be thinkers, knowledgeable and courageous as we search for new ways of knowing the world around us. You will see our young students confidently collaborate as they grow into the musician, the scientist, an artist, a philosopher or explorer of the future.
The successful applicant will:
- be an experienced and qualified teacher of Italian (Primary experience preferred)
- be an exemplary classroom teacher
- collaborate constructively with colleagues to enhance educational outcomes
- possess strong interpersonal skills
- have capacity to support the College mission and strategy and be able to contribute to the broader life of the College
For further information and to apply please visit: https://www.ssc.nsw.edu.au/about-santa-sabina/employment/
Applications close COB Friday 18 January 2019