- 2019 contract position commencing from Tuesday 5 February 2019
The College is seeking to appoint an innovative and dynamic part-time (0.5) Japanese Teacher for our Primary Campus for 2019 commencing from Tuesday 5 February 2019.
As an International Baccalaureate authorised World School for the Primary Years Programme (PYP), inquiry plays a pivotal role, where children find joy in being puzzled and challenged. Through the PYP we strive to be thinkers, knowledgeable and courageous as we search for new ways of knowing the world around us. You will see our young students confidently collaborate as they grow into the musician, the scientist, an artist, a philosopher or explorer of the future.
The selection criteria for the position which is required to be addressed is:
- be an experienced and qualified teacher of Japanese
- be an exemplary classroom teacher of Japanese
- collaborate constructively with colleagues to enhance educational outcomes
- possess strong interpersonal skills
- experience with Primary age students is preferred but not essential
Applicants are expected to have an understanding of, and commitment to, the Dominican ethos.
How to Apply:
For further information and to apply please visit: https://www.ssc.nsw.edu.au/about-santa-sabina/employment/
Applications close COB Friday 18 January