- Term Three 29th July 2019 start
- Private Independent School
- Lead teaching programmes
- Epsom location
An experienced and engaging Religious Studies Specialist Teacher, is sought to lead our forward-thinking Religious Studies Department Term Three, 29th July 2019.
With schemes of work incorporating a focus on philosophy of religion and ethics, the Head of Department (HOD) Religious Studies ensures that the Department meets the learning needs of students and assists them to achieve their personal best in this curriculum area.
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- expert curriculum knowledge
- ability to engage, motivate and develop students and staff
Diocesan School for Girls is a high performing Independent Anglican School with an outstanding reputation for excellence in all aspects of achievement. With state of the art educational and sporting facilities, the school provides a unique environment where girls can achieve excellence in a wide range of academic, cultural and sporting activities.
We offer students a dual pathway with NCEA and International Baccalaureate.
Wide opportunities for professional development are available to teaching staff, as are:
- the choice of an Apple or Windows laptop (an ipad in addition to a laptop is standard equipment for teachers with junior classes)
- utilisation of our Fitness Centre gym and Aquatic pool facilities
- an on-site physiotherapist
- covered staff car parking
- generous remuneration
Please email applications, including a detailed CV and covering letter before 17th May 2019 to Human Resources at Diocesan School for Girls or apply online via our website: Email: [email protected]
View our website to learn more about our school.
Please send through applications as soon as possible to meet New Zealand teacher registration and visa requirements and enable a 29 July 2019 start.