- Permanent full time
- Friendly and supportive work culture
- Idyllic parkland environment with world class facilities
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a talented and passionate Teacher for our Preparatory School. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a supportive and positive team who inspire excellence in teaching and learning by fostering intellectual inquiry, demonstrating innovative pedagogy, supporting research and developmental opportunities for staff and providing data driven leadership and decision making.
The School values humility, honesty, respect, responsibility, integrity, compassion and excellence. As such, we see the importance of recruiting talent aligned to these values.
The successful applicant will need to be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to develop strong relationships with students and a passion for boys’ education
- A high level of pedagogical understanding in both inquiry and explicit teaching
- An excellent understanding of assessment informed practice
- Strong communication skills
- A high level of collaborative practice
- A commitment to professional learning and continuous improvement
It is a requirement of your employment with The King’s School that you participate in the co-curricular program of the School. Applicants with experience in the performing arts or in coaching sport would be an advantage.
The King’s School, Australia's oldest independent school, is a Christian community that seeks to make an outstanding impact for the good of society through its students, and by the quality of its teaching and leadership in education.
The staff at King's are supportive and enthusiastic professionals, who respect the Christian ethos of the School and to contribute in a way that balances the needs of the School and the staff's unique talents and interests.
For further information and to apply please visit: http://careers.kings.edu.au/job-details/query/7634743/
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Minelly Shvily on 9683 8445, quoting Ref No. 856178.
Applications close Friday, 24 May 2019