- Part time (0.60FTE) replacement position, Semester Two, 2019.
- Possible ongoing position from 2020
- Experience with the IB Middle Years Programme would be an advantage
Oakleigh Grammar is a highly regarded independent school in the inner south eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Unprecedented enrolment demand continues under the dynamic leadership of Mr. Mark Robertson.
In addition, the successful applicant should have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Recognised teaching qualification and current teacher VIT Registration.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be a team player and have the ability to make a significant contribution to the development of Mathematics & Science teaching and learning in the School.
- Sound working knowledge of the Australian Curriculum requirements.
- Experience of working collaboratively with a passionate team of staff to deliver a range of effective learning experiences for all students.
- A proven capacity to improve student learning and promote academic excellence.
Oakleigh Grammar is a Child Safe School committed to ensuring a culture of child safety. All staff are required to adhere to the School's Staff Code of Conduct Policy and Child Safe Policy.
To download a job description, please visit the Oakleigh Grammar website at: https://www.oakleighgrammar.vic.edu.au/employment/math-science-teacher-years-6-to-12/
Applications should be emailed to the Principal, Mr. Mark Robertson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday 24th May at 4.00pm