- St Peter’s Anglican Primary School is Macarthur Region’s leading co-educational Christian Independent Primary School
- Full time position
- To oversee and facilitate the management of the school in the areas of asset management (building and infrastructure), grounds, sporting fields, cleaning and maintenance
St Peter's Anglican Primary School is a vibrant independent, co-educational Christian School of 600 students in Pre-Kindergarten to Year 6. St Peter’s strive to provide an inspiring, nurturing and dynamic learning environment, underpinned by Christian faith and with a focus on a strong academic curriculum.
The Facilities Manager plays a key role in ensuring the school can operate smoothly and that it is a safe and inviting place for staff, students and visitors. The Facilities Manager is to ensure a high standard of appearance is maintained of the school as a whole.
The duties include, but are not limited to:
- Professionally represent the School in personal presentation, mannerisms and Christ-like service
- Ensuring the school’s appearance is maintained
- Overseeing Contractors, Facilities Staff and the Team Leader – Cleaner
- Planning and maintaining of the school building, premises and facilities
- Assisting, planning and delivery of school activities/events
- Developing and implementing ongoing maintenance plan
- Undertaking administrative duties
- Attending regular meeting with the Director of Primary
- One of the staff members on the after-hours call out list in the event of an emergency
- Providing the Headmaster annually with a list of recommendations of maintenance and repair of buildings and facilities (in accordance with the School’s Premises and Facilities Policy)
- Understanding and knowledge of the WHS Act, Regulations and Codes of Practice to ensure compliance
- Overseeing the well-being of school pets
- Assisting with building, renovation works, if/when required
A detailed Duty Statement for the position will be discussed with the successful candidate.
How to Apply
For a full role description and information pack, please visit our website: www.stpeters.nsw.edu.au.
All applications must:
- be made on our “Application for Employment” forms which are located on our website
- provide a copy of your resume
- provide information which addresses the “Personal Qualities and Requirements” within the position description
- provide a statement of personal Christian faith
- provide current reference or contact details from a Minister of a Church you are currently attending
Applications Close: Tuesday, 16 July 2019 by emailing applications to email@example.com