- Full-time ongoing position
- Commencing from Term 1, 2020
- Seeking an IB Biology specialist
- Experience teaching VCE Biology would be advantageous
Presbyterian Ladies' College Melbourne is a leading ELC-Year 12 Christian independent school for girls offering both the VCE and International Baccalaureate, with an outstanding academic tradition, an international focus and strong pastoral and co-curricular programs focusing on encouraging leadership, service and life-long personal development and learning.
An exciting opportunity exists for a suitably qualified and experienced educator of Years 11 and 12 IB Biology to join the Science Department, in a full-time ongoing position.
Commencing from Term 1, 2020, the successful applicant will:
- be an IB Biology specialist
- be an experienced and enthusiastic Science Teacher
- have experience teaching VCE Biology, advantageous
- ensure personal and professional development is ongoing and kept abreast of State, National and International curriculum initiatives in IB in secondary education
- actively support the Christian teachings and ethos of the College
- have a current VIT registration
The successful applicant will be an exemplary individual with a vibrant and engaging approach with students, who is passionate about teaching IB Biology and has excellent knowledge of current practice.
All staff must commit to a culture that supports and embraces Child Safe Standards.
PLC has been educating young women of the highest calibre since 1875. If you would like to be part of our future, please visit www.plc.vic.edu.au under 'Employment' for full details on how to apply.
Applications close Wednesday 21 August 2019.