- Permanent full-time
- To commence 2020
- The ability to teach a combination of Chemistry, Biology and Physics is required
Radford College is an Anglican co-educational day school catering for students from Pre-Kindergarten to Year 12. The College is located in the Canberra suburb of Bruce.
Suitably experienced and qualified teachers are invited to apply for this permanent full-time teacher position to commence 2020.
We are seeking energetic and passionate educators who create engaging and dynamic learning experiences for our students. Applicants must be committed to collaborative and reflective practice, be able to work effectively as part of a high performing team and are dedicated to upholding our collective values of truth, compassion and wisdom, which forms the ethos and foundations of our College community.
The ability to teach a combination of Chemistry, Biology and Physics is required.
Skills and Attributes
To be successful in the role, candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A passion for teaching
- Energy, enthusiasm and a willingness to grow
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Excellent time management skills
- Teaching qualification recognised by the ACT Department of Education
- Maintain registration as a teacher with the Teacher Quality Institute, including WWVP
- Current First Aid Certificate
How to Apply
Details about this position and how to apply can be found on the Employment section on the College Website http://www.radford.act.edu.au/quick-links/employment/
If you have further enquiries regarding this position, please contact Human Resources at [email protected]
Applications close Friday 13 September 2019, and should be addressed to:
email: [email protected]
Applicants will be subject to employment screening and will be required to provide a current ACT Working with Vulnerable People card prior to commencing employment.