- Full-time, fixed-term position for the 2020 school year
- Be an experienced, qualified teacher with experience teaching in the IB Diploma Programme
- Have experience with all aspects of duties specific to the position have the ability to initiate and implement programs aligned with both the College’s values and the internationalism of the IB
Presbyterian Ladies' College Melbourne is a leading ELC-Year 12 Christian independent school for girls offering both the VCE and International Baccalaureate, with an outstanding academic tradition, an international focus and strong pastoral and co-curricular programs focusing on encouraging leadership, service and life-long personal development and learning.
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and experienced Acting International Baccalaureate Coordinator with energy and vision, for a full-time, fixed-term position for the 2020 school year.
The IB Coordinator has a key pedagogical and leadership role in the implementation and development of the IB Diploma Programme. You will be responsible for all aspects of the administration of the program and promoting awareness of the program throughout the College.
Commencing Term 1, 2020, the successful applicant will:
- be an experienced, qualified teacher with experience teaching in the IB Diploma Programme
- have experience with all aspects of duties specific to the position
- have the ability to initiate and implement programs aligned with both the College’s values and the internationalism of the IB
- be a person with a passion for and commitment to the ideals of learning within an independent girls’ school
- be an innovative thinker with the energy to achieve objectives
- have a current VIT registration
- actively support the Christian teachings and ethos of the College
All staff must commit to a culture that supports and embraces Child Safe Standards.
PLC has been educating young women of the highest calibre since 1875. If you would like to be part of our future, please visit www.plc.vic.edu.au under 'Employment' for full details on how to apply.
Applications close Wednesday 18 September 2019.