Are you our new Physics Teacher?
Behind every great school is a great team of people. We’d love you to join ours.
As our new full-time Physics teacher, you’ll be:
- Passionate about teaching young women
- Experienced in teaching Science from Year 7 to Year 11 and Physics in Year 12 and 13
- Committed to ensuring a friendly and supportive environment for learning in keeping with the character of the school
- Able to start in Term 3 2020 or earlier
We offer students a dual pathway with NCEA and International Baccalaureate.
Diocesan School for Girls is a place of academic, sporting and cultural excellence. We are a high performing independent Anglican School with girls who are motivated to learn. Our students have access to state of the art educational and sporting facilities. Our staff have access to a wide range of professional development opportunities. Our school is a place of innovation and inspiration, where we help girls develop skills for the ever-changing world.
What can we offer?
- Opportunities for professional development
- Competitive remuneration
- Access to fitness centre, pool and physiotherapist services
- Covered staff car parking on site
Please apply online via our website: