Head of Year 11
- Location: Kilmore, Victoria
- Employment Type: Full Time Fixed Term Contract
- Commencing: Term 2, 2020
The Kilmore International School has a reputation as a leading academic school catering for students from Years 3 – 12. The Kilmore International School has an impressive record of academic success in the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP).
The Kilmore International School seeks to employ a Head of Year 11. IBDP teaching experience is preferred but not essential. This is a Full Time fixed term position for the remainder of the 2020 academic year (Terms 2, 3 and 4) with the prospect for ongoing employment.
The successful candidate will:
- Act as the point of contact with parents, students, teachers and administrative staff.
- Lead the Homeroom team in the management and implementation of wellbeing policies and processes.
- Monitor and counsel students on their academic progress.
- Assist in the preparation, management and implementation of Individual Educational Plans including the work schedule for absent students.
- Assist in the development, planning and management of school events, excursions, information evenings and academic celebrations.
- Have a teaching allotment, preferably with at least one class in Year 11.
How to Apply:
A Position Description for this position can be downloaded from the TKIS website at: http://www.kilmore.vic.edu.au/contact/employment/
Applications consisting of a Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae and the Application Form (available from the website), including the contact details of two referees, should be addressed to the Principal, Mr. Andrew Taylor, at: [email protected]
Applications close at 5:00 pm on Friday, 10 April 2020
The Kilmore International School is a Child Safe Organisation.
Only VIT Registered candidates will be considered for this position.