- One-year fulltime position commencing July 2020 (Term 1)
- Small, coeducational, non-denominational, independent school
- New Doubleview Campus
Applications Close Monday 25th of May
International School of Western Australia is an independent, non-denominational, co-educational independent school for local and International students from Kindergarten to Year 12, running on a northern hemisphere calendar.
Relocating to a new campus in Doubleview in July 2020, the school embraces international mindedness, with students and families from approximately 40 nationalities forming the school community.
PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER
The School is seeking a Primary Teacher for a one-year, fulltime position commencing in the School’s Term 1 (July 2020). Applicants should be a trained Primary teacher with a Bachelor of Education or an equivalent four- year tertiary qualification.
We are looking for a staff member who possesses:
- A record of innovative practice
- A strong desire and proven ability to work in teams in and out of the classroom
- An outstanding record in building relationships and community with students, parents and staff
- Experience in delivering concept-based curriculum through inquiry learning
- a passion for and commitment to international education
Experience working in international schools and/or delivering the International Baccalaureate’s, Primary Years Programme (PYP) would be highly desirable, but not essential.
The commencement date is 16 July 2020 (Semester 1 for International School of Western Australia).
Applications close on Monday 25th of May.
Applicants must be registered with TRBWA and have a WWC Certificate or be able to apply for one. Interested candidates should provide a cover letter, a CV including 3 relevant referees. Please address to the Principal via:
For further information, please visit our website http://www.iswa.wa.edu.au