Join IB Schools Australasia for the 2019-2020 year
For new member schools this will mean:
- Advertising Employment opportunities- Source candidates with a specific interest in teaching within IB schools with our FREE OF CHARGE advertisement of employment opportunities through our website, weekly employment bulletin and through our Social media channels
- Website Presence - have your schools details included on our website for the new school year. Our website is becoming a ‘first stop’ for parents seeking the details of IB Schools in our region. By keeping your page up to date on our website this ensures that your school is visible to potential families looking for an IB school. Furthermore, updating your school profile page enhances your own school’s website visibility in Google’s unpaid search results and Domain/Page Authority (the measure of the power of your school’s website domain name in terms of search engine rankings) for member schools. An example of how the page with the additional information and photos would appear is: https://ibaustralasia.org/schools/st-pauls-grammar-school
- Certificates- Do you have graduation dinners for your 2018 DP or CP graduates? Provide them with IB Schools Australasia Certificates.
- Access to quality professional learning- IB Schools Australasia will be hosting our fifth Annual Speaker series in May 2019. With venues in Adelaide, Auckland, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne and Sydney. This event is an opportunity to hear Dr Jared Cooney Horvath present on The Learning Trajectory: From Surface to Deep to Transfer and network with IB colleagues.
- Access to Student Events- IB Schools Australasia are pleased to have available a new Student Speaker Series event for Diploma Programme students in 2019. These in-school events bring Asha Mortel, a young changemaker, to your school to empower your students and develop the skills needed to succeed in their CAS Project. These sessions are available only to member schools.
If you would like to take advantage of this offer please return the Membership form as soon as possible. An invoice for your membership fees will then be sent to you.
If you have any questions please feel free to give our Executive Assistant, Rebecca Hammond, a call on her mobile +61 (0)407 325 735 should you have any queries regarding the association.