|Location||South Australia, Australia|
|Phone||+61 8 8375 1700|
|Fax||+61 8 8295 8828|
Homestay program for international students
Immanuel College is a co-educational day and boarding school from Year 7 to 12 offering the International Baccalaureate Middle Years Programme.
At Immanuel College we do things differently. Combined with our strong Christian values, our reputation for academic results, educational innovation and an integrated holistic approach to achieving every students’ greatest potential, and you have an education with a real edge.
Established in 1895, the College is a school of the Lutheran Church of Australia and actively strives to provide an education in a Christian context where the whole person can grow and develop. Its curricular and co-curricular programs offer students opportunity for spiritual and moral growth, service and social involvement, excellence in academics, the arts and worthwhile physical activities, to prepare them for their individual vocations and a Christian life.
Immanuel College aims to:
- Encourage students to develop a living relationship with God through Christ.
- Develop students’ knowledge, intellectual, interpersonal and physical skills through their participation in the range of curricular and co-curricular opportunities provided.
- Develop students’ capabilities to their fullest potential.
- Cater for individual differences; recognise individual talents and divergent cultural backgrounds.
- Prepare students for life and work in a rapidly changing global society.