Head of Foundation (part time, ongoing)
An excellent opportunity to join a leading, independent Catholic girls school as our part time Head of Foundation!
Monte Sant' Angelo Mercy College is an independent school for girls in years 7-12. Established in 1875 by the Sisters of Mercy, Monte has a proud tradition of commitment to the Catholic faith, academic achievement and cultural endeavour. Heritage buildings and landscaped grounds provide an attractive educational environment.
HEAD OF FOUNDATION (Part time - 0.6 FTE)
Monte Sant’ Angelo Mercy College is seeking an outstanding candidate for the key part time, 3 day per week position of Head of Foundation. The Head of Foundation is responsible for effectively securing annual donor revenue targets and building ongoing relationships within the College community. The Head of Foundation is also responsible for implementing a sustainable strategy to maximise future income potential. The Head of Foundation manages current and prospective major gift donors and programs.
The Head of Foundation works closely with the College Principal, the Director Development and Community Relations, the Foundation Committee and the Development Office to design effective strategies for fundraising in order to build a philanthropic culture and positive relationships within the College's wider community.
The successful applicant will be a person who has:
- Leadership experience in philanthropy/foundation operations
- Experience approaching high net worth individuals and relevant organisations to present philanthropic opportunities
- Prior demonstrated experience in fundraising initiatives
- High level financial and data analysis skills
- High level of initiative and strong organisational skills
- Has demonstrable capacity to communicate effectively and establish and build productive relationships in the College community
- Has relevant tertiary qualifications
- Is willing to support the Catholic ethos of the College
If you would like to arrange a confidential conversation about this position or if you have any queries, please email Peter de Vries, Director Staff Services on [email protected]
For more information and to apply, please visit the Monte website and click on 'Employment'
Applications close 22 January 2021
Child Protection legislation requires preferred applicants to provide a valid Working With Children Check number.