Senior Chemistry and Junior Science Secondary Teacher
- seeking passionate educator to join our growing team
- seeking a senior Chemistry teacher and junior Science teacher (IB training preferred)
- full time, ongoing position with commencement date to be negotiated
General role description
- have a strong background in Chemistry
- demonstrate outstanding discipline-based knowledge and experience in teaching to Year 12
- be able to contribute to secondary school Electives program
- carry out professional duties and to have responsibility for assigned classes, co-curricular programs and individual students
- be responsible for the day-to-day learning and management of classes and the safety and welfare of the students, during on-site and off-site activities
- promote the aims and objectives of the school and maintain its philosophy of education
A letter of application, together with current CV and contact details for three referees (in one complete file), should be emailed to Kate Bowers, Human Resources Coordinator, at [email protected]
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and hold current VIT registration.
Preshil is committed to the protection of children and young people and safeguarding children from harm.