- Permanent Full Time Position
- To commence in Term 3 2021
We are seeking an Enrolments Advisor to join our Enrolments team on a permanent full-time basis. Under the direction of the Head of Enrolments the role is focused on proactive student recruitment. On a day to day basis, the areas of responsibilities include enquiry management, assisting in tours, and promotional recruitment events (such as Expos, Open Days, Discovery Tours, and School Presentations). The role covers enrolments for Prep to Year 12, day and boarding students from local, regional and international areas.
The successful applicant will be highly professional, flexible and open minded, a champion of change and continuous improvement, and have:
- A high degree of personal integrity
- A ‘can do’, positive attitude
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise projects to meet deadlines.
- The ability to be discrete and appropriately manage confidential and sensitive information
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to relate to children of all ages, and a genuine communication style.
Experience in a similar role in the educations sector would be an advantage.
Please include a cover letter as the first page of your resume.
Ravenswood School for Girls is dedicated to maintaining a child safe environment and is committed to the safety, welfare and wellbeing of children.
Shortlisted applicants will be required to provide the School with their Working With Children Check number in order to be eligible for this position.
Applications close 9am, Monday 28 June 2021
Ravenswood is a Uniting Church IB World School