Director of Development
Exceptional opportunity for an experienced Marketing and Development expert to lead the College's brand, communications, media and marketing strategies.
- Permanent, full-time
- Applications close Thursday 28 October, 5pm.
St Mary Star of the Sea College is a proud Catholic Secondary school of Good Samaritan Education. The College has played a significant role in the education of women in the Illawarra for over 148 years. St Mary’s is a technology-rich environment which encourages innovation and creativity through its IB Middle Years Programme (Years 7-10), promoting Catholic values through its high standard of pastoral care and commitment to collaborative teaching and learning.
At St Mary Star of the Sea College, the Marketing and Development Program contains two distinct areas:
1.Admissions, Marketing and Alumnae and
2.Events and Communications
The College is seeking to appoint a Director of Development to lead the College's brand, communications and media strategies to advance the mission of the College, enabling continual growth and improvement. This position will work closely with the Director of Admissions, Marketing and Alumnae to support the strategic development priorities of the College.
To succeed in this position you will be highly driven, energetic and adaptable, with a successful track record of executing large-scale fundraising events and initiatives. You will have an exceptional work ethic with the ability to manage competing priorities, build strong relationships with a broad range of stakeholders and maintain a high degree of professionalism at all times.
Benefits and Opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package
- Supportive and flexible team culture
- Leadership role with the ability to make your mark, driving innovation and improvement
- Extensive employee assistance, health and wellbeing programs/benefits
- Demonstrated experience in the design, planning and execution of successful large-scale fundraising initiatives raising between $50k - $250k
- Demonstrated experience leading and executing successful marketing campaigns and brand strategy with sophisticated understanding of marketing channels and platforms.
- Commercial acumen including effective budget management capability and experience.
- Exceptional work ethic with the ability to manage competing priorities, maintaining a high degree of professionalism at all times.
- Ability to be agile and work collaboratively.
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to build and maintain rapport quickly.
Applications close Thursday 28 October, 5pm.
To Apply: Please submit the following to [email protected]
- Completed application form (Admin and Non-Teaching Staff)
- Current CV and
- Covering letter (1-2 pages) outlining your interest in the role and how your skills and experience meet the essential criteria
Child protection legislation requires the successful applicant to supply a Working with Children Check. Enquiries to Amanda Doyle, Director People and Culture on 4228 6011.