- Full-time permanent
- Commencing Term 1, 2019
(The MLC School Recruitment Team will be reviewing applications prior to the closing date and applicants are encouraged to apply early.)
MLC School is looking for a talented and passionate full-time Mathematics Teacher to join our Mathematics Department.
Founded in 1886 MLC School is an Australian Independent Girls’ School of the Uniting Church in Australia. MLC School’s mission is to educate young women to be fearless thinkers with moral courage and compassion to be agents of change in their own lives and the lives of others.
Our academic, co-curricular and pastoral care programs are responsive to the changing needs of these complex times and encourage girls to take measured risks, embrace innovation and adapt to change.
- Secondary School Teacher qualification approved by the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA)
- Ability to teach NSW Syllabuses for the Australian Curriculum Mathematics Years 7 – 12
- Demonstrated capacity to support and engage a diverse faculty in the development of Mathematics programs, quality assessment and innovative Mathematical pedagogies focused on the new NESA curriculum to increase engagement and maximise learning outcomes of all students.
- The ability to work effectively and cohesively within the Mathematics faculty
- Ability to plan and manage resources effectively and equitably to support teaching and learning
- Experience in inquiry based learning
- Experience in teaching Senior Courses in Mathematics
- Experience, or an interest, in teaching IB Diploma and MYP
- Working with Children Check clearance number must be provided as part of this application.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a number of exciting benefits including:
- Excellent remuneration package
- Professional learning opportunities
- Salary packaging
- Onsite parking
- Access to the School’s gym and indoor Aquatic Centre
How to Apply:
Please visit http://applynow.net.au/jobs/ni/MLC95 to submit your application directly to our website by Friday 21 December 2018.
The MLC School Recruitment Team will be reviewing applications prior to the closing date and applicants are encouraged to apply early.