Santa Sabina College is seeking an experienced and passionate professional to join our Drama Department.
The successful candidate will:
- support the Catholic Dominican Mission of the College and promote the prayer life of the College
- demonstrates expert understanding of curriculum requirements for all NESA Drama courses.
- be a collaborative practitioner who can work with a range of teams
- be an exemplary teacher with demonstrated understanding of contemporary pedagogy
- contribute to the development, implementation and evaluation of Drama policies and programs for curriculum, assessment and reporting across Years 5-12.
The ability to teach the IBDP or another subject would be highly advantageous.
Please visit the College website for further application details: https://www.ssc.nsw.edu.au/about-santa-sabina/employment/