- Full-time ongoing
- Commencing Term 1, 2020
- Excellent Leadership opportunity
MLC School, established in 1886, has always set itself apart, creating pathways in which our girls and young women can excel, discover their full potential and make valuable, lifelong contributions to society. A school of the Uniting Church in Australia, MLC School supports and encourages the spiritual development of all students and staff.
We are seeking an experienced, collaborative and dedicated Deputy Head of Junior School (Student Learning), to lead, enhance and coordinate learning and teaching across the Junior School.
The Deputy Head of Junior School (Student Learning) supports and works closely with the Head of Junior School and the Head of Learning and Teaching to encourage exceptional learning experience for our students.
This position will manage all aspects of learning and teaching in the Junior School, including, but not limited to, analysing student data, collaborative planning, feedback, assessment and reporting.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a School or other educational environment in school middle management
- Tertiary qualifications in education and minimum of Proficient Teacher Accreditation (NSW) or equivalent.
- Experience as a classroom teacher
- Post graduate qualifications in student pastoral care, pedagogy or educational leadership (desirable)
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a number of exciting benefits including:
- Professional learning opportunities
- Salary packaging • Discounted School fees
- Onsite parking
- Access to the School’s gym and indoor Aquatic Centre
How to Apply:
Please visit https://applynow.net.au/jobs/ni/MLC145 review the Position description and submit your application directly to our website by below by 22nd September 2019.
Our Recruitment Team will be reviewing applications prior to the closing date and interested candidate are encouraged to apply early.