- Commencing Term 1, 2020
- Experience teaching the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme or HSC English Extension 1 and 2 would be a significant advantage.
The College is seeking a dynamic professional to join our English Department teaching students in Years 6-12. The successful candidate will:
- support and commit to the Catholic Dominican Mission of the College
- demonstrate a sound knowledge of recent developments in English, and NESA syllabus, assessment and reporting requirements
- demonstrate an understanding of innovative, contemporary education practices that are student-centred, technology-rich and differentiated
- possess outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team, including effective co-planning and co-teaching skills
- be an exemplary teacher with demonstrated understanding of contemporary pedagogy
- demonstrate evidence of engagement in the broader English learning community.
Experience teaching the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme or HSC English Extension 1 and 2 would be a significant advantage. For a full role description, please go to the College website www.ssc.nsw.edu.au.
Applications are to include a letter of application, the College application form, CV and two professional references, including your current Principal. Please forward all relevant documentation to [email protected] For further information, please contact the Human Resources Department on (02) 9745 7037.
Applications close: COB Wednesday 18 September 2019.
The College is committed to the National Principles for Child Safe Organisations. The successful applicant will be required to have a current Working with Children Check and be committed to our Child Protection Policy.