Secondary Teachers – Middle Years Programme
Full-time and part-time, Secondary Teacher positions commencing in January 2022. Enjoy working at an independent school with a great team near Berwick.
- Ongoing starting January 2022
- Range of teaching methods required
- Year 6-9 program, expanding in future years
Crest Education comprises two independent, coeducational schools with over 2,000 students, an Equestrian Centre and an Environmental Reserve at Clyde North. Hillcrest Christian College, established in 1981, operates from Early Learning to VCE levels. Rivercrest Christian College is an authorised International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (PYP) World School and is a Middle Years Programme (MYP) candidate school, with modern facilities at Clyde North. It is a growing College, adding a new year level each year; our first Year 9 level will commence in 2022.
Rivercrest Christian College invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced teachers for roles commencing in January 2022, at the College’s new facilities at Clyde North.
Teaching roles include:
- Design Technology
There will also be opportunities for taking on positions of responsibility.
The successful candidate will:
- have a desire to teach in an environment where both Christian values and academic excellence are emphasised
- be an enthusiastic and dedicated teacher
- be preferably experienced in teaching the International Baccalaureate’s ‘Middle Years Programme’ or be committed to a concept-driven, structured-inquiry approach to teaching
- be competent using ICT as a tool in the classroom
- have the capacity and interest to write and develop curriculum materials to Year 12 level
- be a team player and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Free gym on site
- Friendly and supportive working environment
Applicants must be able to demonstrate a genuine commitment to the Christian ethos of Rivercrest Christian College.
Rivercrest Christian College is a child safe employer and is committed to the welfare of children and their protection. All potential employees and volunteers will be required to comply with the College’s Code of Conduct and Child Safe Policy. Applicants are required to provide a valid Working With Children Check (non-teachers) or VIT registration (teachers) and will be subject to background checking in accordance with this policy.
Applications close Thursday 16th September 2021 at 10:00am.
Candidates are required to complete the online application and supply a covering letter and CV.
In your application please also state the other disciplines you are qualified to teach (e.g. Humanities).
Applications should be addressed to Mrs Joanne Ball, Human Resources Manager.
Alternatively, for further information, please call Mrs Nelly Mikhail on 9707 7330.