Head of Mathematics
- Drive Learning & Teaching Excellence
- Lead Innovative Practice
- Working with a Progressive Anglican school
About the position
St Peter’s College is seeking to appoint a Head of Mathematics with outstanding leadership, connection and communication skills. The Head of Mathematics at St Peter’s College is a leadership position with direct responsibility for teachers within the faculty area. This is a permanent teaching position (1.0 FTE - 0.7 Teaching & 0.3 Administration) with a five year leadership appointment.
As the successful applicant you will:
- Be an excellent teacher and have the passion to lead innovative practice;
- Demonstrate interpersonal and leadership skills underpinned by fairness, compassion and integrity;
- Understand the central role wellbeing plays in enabling all people to flourish; and
- Have a Willingness to support the school’s values and Anglican ethos.
About St Peter’s College
Founded in 1847, St Peter’s College is an Anglican boys’ school located adjacent to the CBD of Adelaide.
Our vision is to be an exceptional community of learning.
With students from Early Learning Centre to Year 12, the school caters for a wide range of student backgrounds and abilities.
We believe that diversity contributes powerfully and directly to the quality of a boy’s education. We are committed to being a boys’ school that promotes responsible relationships and positive attitudes towards girls and women. We are uncompromising in being a safe and inclusive learning community respectful of diverse backgrounds of race and ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, and nationality.
To find out more about a career at St Peter’s College, or to apply for this position, click Apply to visit our Careers page.
Applications for this position close Sunday 2 August 2020.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Carter (Academic Deputy) on +61 8 8404 0432.